Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello, Hello!

First blog ever! 

Sure, I'm a few years behind the trend, but, here I am. As said in that nifty little mini bio, my name is Chloé, and I am lover of music, the theatre, crafts, fashion, nerdism (you'll see, that'll feature a lot of these posts), and a lover of beautiful things.

Something I find beautiful is people overcoming their struggles. There's a quote I like and it goes like this "An arrrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is pulling you backwards with difficulties, it means that it is going to shoot you into something great. Just focus, and keep aiming." 



To put it lightly, 2012 was a tough year for me and this quote really inspired me. I count myself very lucky to have been able to come out of that year strong (and single) and ready to take the world on again, even as I get a little bit of healing done. 

So, I am starting a blog! A place to throw some thoughts out, to share my fashion ideas, to share some music, and rejoice in the beauty that is life!! 

Here's to looking ahead! 

Love.
Chloé.